Tuesday, January 13, 2009

El Salvador Volcanoes!




El Salvador Volcanoes!

One of the greatest wonders of Nature's are the volcanoes. I remember the first time I set foot to my first volcano experience. It was a long and steep walk, but the greatest part of it all, was when I reached the top. Those long 3 hours of walking up, was all worth it at the end. My eyes were startled and glowing as they were seeing something new and beautiful. It was the San Salvador volcano, that I first set my eyes into the crater and realize how great nature was.
In El Salvador, there's many places to visit, but one experience you shouldn't leave without visiting should be a visit to one of the 5 volcanoes in El Salvador!

Visit us at our social site for more information about El Salvador tourism.

http://sansalvador.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment